Study in Russia

Proprietor: Dr R. Bivon

Flint House, Lynn Road

Stoke Ferry, King’s Lynn

PE33 9SW

Phone:  07894 221834



You will need a visa to travel to Russia. There is a link to the Russian visa centre on the left. To apply for a visa, you will need a visa invitation. There are two types of visa invitation:
Some centres (St Petersburg and Tver) will issue a tourist visa invitation for courses lasting less than 4 weeks. These can be obtained very quickly and you will need less documentation to get a visa. For a tourist visa your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after the end of the course.
All courses lasting more than 4 weeks will require a student visa invitation. Some centres will insist on issuing a student visa invitation, whatever the length of the course. For a student visa invitation, your passport must be valid for at least 21 months after the end of the course. Please note that it can take up to 8 weeks to obtain a student visa invitation.
There are samples of both types of visa invitation on the left.
To obtain a visa invitation, I will need a clear scan of your passport. This should include the page opposite the information page of your passport. The printing must be clear and no printing should be cut off.
I will provide detailed instructions of how to get a visa, when I send you your visa invitation.
Visa centre
tourist invitation
student invitation